Municipal Law Articles
- Building a Solid Future: A Primer for the Construction of Public Buildings (May 2009)
- Discipline of Volunteer and POC Firefighters and EMTs (February, 2009)
- The Future of Stormwater Management - Part 2 (November, 2008)
- The Future of Stormwater Management - Part 1
- Special Service Areas in Illinois - Part 3 (July, 2008)
- Special Service Areas in Illinois - Part 2 (June, 2008)
- Special Service Areas in Illinois - Part 1 (May, 2008)
School Law Articles
- Farm Animals at School? (April, 2011)
Elder Law Articles
- 12 Interview Questions to Ask an In-Home Aide (5/16/13)
- Federal Agency Urges Crackdown on the Profusion of Senior Financial Designations (5/2/13)
- Retirement Home Worker's Refusal to Administer CPR to Save Resident Sparks Debate (4/1/13)
* Elder Law Center, P.C. links open in new browser window.
Articles of Interest
Our municipal and school law attorneys have written numerous articles that have been published in prominent Illinois municipal magazines. These articles, listed on the left, provide information on current legal trends and common legal issues.
Our elder law attorneys provide numerous articles, listed on the left, that discuss legal issues that affect the aging population and their families. These articles are hosted at our elder law practice site, Elder Law Center, P.C., and open in new browser windows.
Some articles may be in PDF format and require Adobe Reader or other PDF viewer.